Enter and win a plane | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
harrisonailent
harrisonailent Jul 30 '21

Enter and win a plane

World's Only Flying Super Seawind. Welcome to SuperSeawind.com, the home of the fastest single engine Amphibian Plane. 

Click here for more info:- https://superseawind.com/

How I Started?

I started my friendship with small airplanes in the Army at age 19 as an aircraft repairman and crew chief from 1966-69. I maintained and flew in Beavers, Otters, Queen Air, and just about every helicopter the Army had in its arsenal. It was 1997 when I landed my dream, a private pilot’s license with USAF Aero Club, Hanscom AFB. I flew club C-172s, Cherokees, and Arrows. Over the next ten years I added Instrument, high performance, complex and seaplane sign-offs. In 2000 I purchased a Seawind kit. I then added a PT6-20 engine and a G 1000 avionics suite.

Performance Overview

Building and flying the world’s fastest single-engine amphibious airplane is fun and challenging. Join me on this thrilling journey to lofty levels of aviation today. To get you in the right seat let’s begin with a 19- minute excursion provided by a link to the former kit maker, Seawind North America at YouTube promoting their never realized dream of producing and selling an FAA certified version of the Seawind.

Contact Us:

Add: Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom