Ja'Marr Chase doubles down on Browns being Elves | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
SantandersAdam
SantandersAdam Oct 9 '23

One more brutal loss by the Cincinnati Bengals to the Cleveland Browns. This one had some extra talk behind it, with Ja'Marr Chase stating, "Cleveland is Cleveland" and calling them the "Elves. " Sadly, the Elves got the very best of the Bengals Sunday in every facet of the video game. As to be expected, Chase was inquired about his remarks after the game and, remarkably, type of increased down on it. " I'm just annoyed because I called their butt fairies and we simply shed to some fairies. " Ja'Marr Chase postgame on the offending battles in Cleveland. #Bengals||#Browns "I'm just annoyed due to the fact that I called their butt fairies, and we simply lost to some fairies," Chase said https://www.bengalsprostore.com/antonio-phillips-jersey. There was lots of jawing in between Bengals receivers and Browns protective backs during the game, something that has actually been brewing for the past pair of years. The remarks appeared to inspire Cleveland, and their defensive back definitely won the fight Sunday. The Browns have actually been a headache for the Bengals the last couple of periods, so perhaps there will not be as much billboard material when they fulfill once more in Week 18. In This Stream Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns: Everything to know for 2023 opener The Great, the Bad and the Ugly in Bengals' 24-3 loss to Browns Ja'Marr Chase increases down on Browns being Fairies 4 champions and 8 losers in Bengals' Week 1 loss to the Browns View all 51 stories Charlie Jones Jersey

Joe Burrow Jersey