The weirdest encounter I've ever had in street photography. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
kafa88
kafa88 Nov 12 '21

Street photography is a funny old game. I love it and can be addicted to it. Some nice things come with practice. Confrontation is the top element. of the negative elements of street photography. Sometimes it can be a little quarrelsome. 
While sometimes it slot can become extremely offensive. But encounters in street photography can also be funny. And sometimes it's just plain weird. Follow me.
Before we get into the casual content of the article, let me take a quick look at this and talk about confrontation. We've written on this topic before. and share how to deal with it If you find yourself in a situation where things get hot, don't be a hero. 
The main objective is to defuse the situation as quickly as possible. which usually means leaving While taking photos in public places is your legal right. But there are some street photography ethics that you should follow.
Despite the negative news that Mexico often receives. But the country is one of the best places for street photography. From Oaxaca to Roma and Condesa Colorful streets and beautiful nature make it perfect for a straightforward event.